Planning the entire wedding without a coordinator is stressful enough. After months planning every aspect of your wedding, don’t leave the execution of your final details to chance. Brides often rely on family and friends to help carry out plans on the day of their wedding. When this happens, we often see the last minute mishaps before the ceremony go unnoticed as the family member or friend leaves the role of coordinator to get ready and attempt to be a part of the bridal room activities.
• Two-three pre-planning consultations
• Vendor Recommendations Upon Request
• Wedding Prep Checklist designed to assist you in getting ready for the big day
• Complete Vendor Information Sheet
• Assistance with Floor Plan Design
• Day of Timeline
• Oversee setup of ceremony and reception
• Directing the ceremony processional
• Assisting the wedding party, family, and guests as needed
Distribution and pinning of boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets
• Assistant Coordinator
• Assisting Vendors with any questions
• Ensure day flows smoothly
• Up to 12 hours on site with your coordination team allowing you to enjoy every
moment of your wedding day without any worry of background details.
Coordination Package ranges from $1500 to $2000 based on your wedding.
Contact us for a personalized quote.
A La Carte Services available at an additional charge.